An Awards Victoria Coordinator is the main contact for the Award Unit, and is responsible for running the Award programs within their organisations.
The Coordinator’s role is to supervise, encourage, motivate and guide participants to complete their Award journey.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing the registration for each participant in their organisation
- Helping to select Assessors
- Identifying Award activities and key goals
- Liaising with the Vic Award Operating Authority
- Presenting information to participants, colleagues and Assessors
- Observing risk management policies and legislation
- Evaluate participants records and approve
The Coordinator must hold a current Working with Children Check and ensure all adults working with Award participants under 18 years also possess a valid Working With Children Check. Every adult working with participants must also complete the Volunteer Code of Conduct.